Tuesday 25 May 2010

My Summer Top!

 

I love this top! I am going to make the most of it this summer as I don't think that it is going to make it to the next one.
How am I going to enjoy summer without it?!
I have had the top for years probably at least five and I adore it. If the sun is shining, it has always been there for me. We went around the world together.
I love the crumply silky material which gives it the relaxed summery feel. I like the hint of cheesecloth on the back, that makes me feel girly and at ease and I absolutly love the tassels at the front and the green beads on the end. They give it the beachy bohemium feel.
Ha, how many times have I said I love in this post but I do, I adore this top and even though she is yellowing and has very thin feeble straps that will make me feel inadequate on fat days (and quite possibly break), I will be making the most of this top this summer. My top and I are going to have the most fantastic sunny summer ever!!
See my first OOTD video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBU3RpJ1V3o
Why don't you join me in a celebration of summer and write a post or do a OOTD video about your most fabulous summer thing? Don't forget to send me a link!
Also check out this new summer fashion blog http://iknowwhatyouworethissummer.blogspot.com/. Fab idea!
X

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...