Monday 24 May 2010

You Tube time!

 

Hi Girlies!
I hope you are all enjoying the sunshine. Well, I have finally done it. I have uploaded my first video to You Tube. Check it out here  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYqsrkCElqo and find out what lippie I accidentally assaulted in the process!
Typical!
I decided not to reshoot, I'd probably only damage another and there are only so many lippies in my collection. I don't know, I guess I'll never have poise. . !
Anyway I hope you enjoy the little video. I thought it was something a bit different and worth a shot because I know that my posts go on and on sometimes. I hope you like it enough to subscribe and if you've come from the video to my blogs, well, hi there, I hope you enjoy some of my posts
Right, I'm thinking it might be time to catch some evening sun. Yay!

X

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...