Wednesday 14 July 2010

8 Questions Tag!

I've been tagged by Laura to answer 8 questions! Laura (http://emeraldgreen88.blogspot.com/) says the rules to this tag are that I have to answer these questions then pass on the tag with 8 questions I have made up!



1. What is your most worn nail polish?

Ooh, I think that would be my Claire's Accessories Neon Pink.

2. If I gave you £1000 to spend on anything you wanted, what would you buy?

Right now?! I think it would be one of those intensive boot camp things. I need some air and to move my body a little more. Sometimes I need a jump start. I'm a person of extremes, all or nothing. Please note, they forecast rain today so unless I get myself to a boot camp pretty quick, I think I will change my mind and grab some Merle O'Grady jewellery and a Daisy Stack instead!

3. What three things do you always keep in your handbag?

Phone, purse and a mini perfume or two.

4. What is your dream job?

I wish I knew but event planning sounds fun!

5. If you could have any celebrity's wardrobe whose would you choose?

I'm not sure maybe Cheryl Cole's because there seems to be so much in there that I'm sure there would be a few pieces that I could work with. Would Laura (Emerald Green 88) throw her make up collection in too?!

6. Did you make any new years resolutions and have you stuck to them?

My mission and this blog, I've stuck with both so far.

7. What is your favourite beauty product at the moment?

Morrocan Oil

8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

On a beach with sunshine and the handsome man!

Thank you, Laura! Your questions were great (and made me think), I'm not sure I could better them so I tag anybody who wants to do this tag and Laura's questions. Leave me a link or your answers in the comments below.

X

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great answers! Although I'm thinking I may have to invest in a padlock for my makeup collection lol!

Essjay23x said...

@Laura Yep with the gems you got, a padlock might be a good idea:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...