Saturday 17 July 2010

Post Rewind: Just delivered!

This is a Post rewind from January. I will do a more through update on the Sigma brushes soon. Until then, please check out some recent musings here http://essjay23x.blogspot.com/2010/07/ins-and-outs-for-june.html .

Look what was just delivered last Friday and it wasn’t even a birthday gift!




Sigma, yayyy. Let’s open it up. . .


Oohhhhh and look what else I got? These little extras (below) were freebies that I was not expecting.


A travel brush for eyes, SS217, and a very useful grey eyeshadow in the cutest little package.

Wow, can I just say that I am very impressed? I paid for standard delivery and they arrived within a fortnight carefully wrapped in the prettiest little bag AND as well as the brushes that can do no wrong, the free brush and the free shadow. There was also beautifully illustrated instructions so that newbies like me, not as familar with all this make up marlarkey, has all of the help possible to paint their face beautiful.

Now I know there is lots of information out there on Sigma. If you want to know more, just search Sigma brushes on You Tube and there will be plenty of videos to pick from and I’m sure if you do the same in Google or something, plenty of blog posts will come up. If you would like me to do a review, I will but you probably all have your own set already and if you haven’t then you might be better off watching/reading a review of someone who knows a little more about the technicalities of make up. However, I will leave it up to you and if you want me to have a go then I will. Update 7/10, I think I will do a quick post soon on how I have got on with these brushes over the last six months.

For what it is worth, I will tell you now that I’m officially in love with SS219. I can finally do eyeliner (sort of), whoop and I finally understand why people say that brushes really do make a difference. Update 7/10, I rarely use the SS219 to line my eye any more. Please see http://essjay23x.blogspot.com/2010/07/ins-and-outs-for-june.html  to see what Sigma brush I am now using.

You may also be interested to know that it was the 12 piece professional brush set without the brush roll that I purchased.

So what brushes do you girlies own? What brushes do you want? What do you think of Sigma? Am I just another victim of hype? Don’t forget I love to read your comments.
X

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...