Sunday 29 August 2010

Blog for Look Magazine!

Ok, so it is official. I want Nadine Coyle's wardrobe (throw in the hair too please, Nad). I love this look that I spied in the latest Look magazine.


Now I don't stand anywhere on the whole Nadine v Girls Aloud thing but plainly this look just works, doesn't it?! Very classic and simple and if you've got the money in the first place, easy to wear.

I absolutely adore that bag (even through we can only see half ot it) and I love the way she has balanced the look with the gorgeous trinkets on her opposite wrist. Even the nail varnish, which I suspect could look a bit dull and flat elsewhere, complements this look perfectly.

However, today's post is not about my wardrobe envy (well,not much) but about the Blogging competition for Look. I keep meaning to blog about this and er, forgetting  (oops!) but now the closing date is almost here I'm going sit here and type before I forget. Again!

Look magazine are currently running a competition to blog for them from the front row of the Look Show in September. You will also get to stay overnight in a luxury London hotel.

You can find details of how to enter here  but be warned, the closing date is next Friday at 5pm.

I read some of your blogs everyday and think you should ALL enter asap.

So, good luck!

X

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...