Saturday 28 August 2010

Tag 8 questions???

I have been tagged by the gorgeous Nicoletta, thank you, with eight questions.

So here we go . . .

1. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?


I love Ben and Jerry's Phish Food which is the primary reason that I try to avoid it! Otherwise, I think it has to be a tub (not so keen on cornets) of vanilla ice cream with strawberry sauce and I like to let it melt a little 'cos it is easier on the teeth and quite frankly, tastes even yummier that way.

2. How many times have you really been in love?

Twice!


3. Favourite body lotion?

Hmmm at the moment, it is all about the body oil for me and yes, there will be a post;) However, I love the Soap and Glory Daily Smooth body lotion. It smells so pretty and layers with many perfumes so fragrantly. I also like the Body Shop Butters especially Vanilla but feel that they may be slightly overpriced.

4. Do you believe in spirits/ ghosts?


My head says no but in my heart, I do! I'm not in to horror but I do find some tales, the less scary ones, fascinating. There are just too many unexplained happenings out there.

5. Whats your favourite drink? Alcoholic or soft drink?

When I was at uni, it was all about the tequila and aftershock (ouch!) but now it is all about the odd cocktail or orange and tia maria once or twice a year.

Ahem, that is the official line anyway.

On a day to day, it tends to be tap water for me although I've ridden the green tea wave.

6. Do you have a big family?

Yes, I do! I have so many cousins, aunties, uncles and the most gorgeous little nephew in the whole wide world.

7. Did you have a nickname at school?

I don't think so. Not one that I knew about anyway.
Some of my family call me Number One because I'm the eldest of three girls and I've also been called Spam because my christian name is Samantha.
My gorgeous little nephew calls me 'Ammie' and consequently, that is my favourite word in the whole wide world but he is the only one allowed to call me it.

8. What 1 makeup/ skincare item are you lusting after?


Boring and predictable but the Naked pallette, it looks gorgeous and so usable.


Laura also tagged me with the eight questions, you can see that post here. This time I am going to pass the tag on and try to come up with some questions of my own.

So.

Let me think. . . tick tock . . .tick tock . . .

My questions are


1/ What was your last make up purchase?


2/ What is your favourite perfume?


3/ What would your 'perfect' Sunday entail?


4/ You can only buy one eyeshadow or one lipstick, which do you choose?


5/ What do you spend the most energy (and maybe even money) on, your hair cut or your hair colour?


6/ If you could spend a month anywhere in the world, where would you go?


7/ You're shopping and your friend has lost you. Are you at the make up counter, rummaging in among the clothes rails or in the shoe department?


8/ Who is the one person that you would like to speak to today?

The chosen ones I tag are

belles boutique

B U B B L E G A R M

Get Gawjus

I Heart Cosmetics

Life, love and lipgloss

Superficialgirls

Tacky Blue Eyeshadow

The fashionteller notes

Happy Bank Holiday!
All images in this post were found in a google image search.

X

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...