Monday 19 December 2011

To be continued with . . !


Hey everyone!

This is a very quick post. I really don't like these posts and I, especially, hate writing them. Yep, it's the generic 'Sorry for the lack of posts. . .' post.

However . . ,

I really am sorry for the lack of posts recently. Christmas prep and work have sidetracked me a little and then Friday Evening, I had a horrible bug for all of about two hours but it's left me pretty washed out.
I'm hoping to get back on track over the next couple of days (once a very mammoth- it's actually tittering- pile of presents are wrapped)  and joining me in my blogging endeavour will be my new Canon 550 DSLR!!!


Yep, I finally got one and can't wait to have a proper play. I just know that the price will fall in the sales next month but I just think, I'll use it as much again over the two week Christmas period as I will during the rest of the year. I only wish I had purchased it in time for my nephew's Nativity last week, he was so cute and these little nativities are quite a neat starting point for Christmas festivities.

Hope your Christmas prep is going well, catch up soon. Any Canon or Christmas Prep tips?

X

3 comments:

Ess-Jay24 said...

ooh i've been eyeing up this camera, but decided to wait and see if it does go down in the sales haha! Hope you have fun :)
xx

Mel x said...

What a beauty of a camera! I'm still using my trusty iPhone but must invest in a decent camera. Now following x

Essjay23x said...

@Mel x Yay, thank you for the follow:)x Yep, I hope this camera REALLY is the worthwhile investment, that everybody raves, it is!

@Ess-Jay24 Hmmm, I should maybe be more like you and learn to wait a little. Never really mastered patience when it comes to goodies!;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...