Wednesday 28 March 2012

The New Look summer vest!

You know, how I can conjure up almost any excuse to shop! Well, due to the lovely sunshine, we've had recently, I've found it even easier then normal to justify my latest splurge. In order to fully embrace the rays, a quick sharp injection of summer for my wardrobe was required and that is exectly what my latest purchase from New Look has provided.




I can assure you that this hot pink (the Canon has not captured just how bright, this top is) vest is much more flattering on my pale complexion then any fake tan and instantly, transports my mind to long sunny days and sandy shores.

We all know that my colour journey only recently began and although, this top is bright, bright, bright, I do feel very comfortable wearing it. I think, the soft knit takes the edge off and just makes it so adorable. It may be that this top looks better then it feels in real tropical acclimes but lets face it, as sunny as it is here in the Uk at the moment, it is hardly sweltering and anything that adds to summer illusions is welcome in my world.

I should also mention that for me longline is the way to go as far as vest tops are concerned, I find them so much more flattering. Of course, price is always important and this little number is just £9.99 and comes in a number of different colours (link) although I can't see my colour online!

I hope you are all ok, thank you for all the tags recently. They mean a lot. Again *head down in shame*, I'm sorry for the lack of posts, it all just comes down to time and I'm really lacking it lately. I'm hoping to write a few shorter posts today (Ha, that will be interesting. Long rambles are generally more my style.) and scheduling them to ease myself back in to the blogging habit.


Are you enjoying the sun, what have you been purchasing lately? I think, a decent pair of sunglasses are next on my list! Any suggestions?
X

2 comments:

Essjay23x said...

@Simera H
Wow, you're quick :)
Yay, me too!

Essjay23x said...

@Hivenn Those lipsticks are so cute. Nice shades too. Will try and email an entry soon!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...