Monday 25 June 2012

LOTD 1: Sass and Bide Clothes


So, I'm sure that I have mentioned the lovely Louise from 'Sprinkle of Glitter' once or twice before, I LOVE her blog and You Tube videos.

Louise has just created a feature on her blog called 'Love of the Day'. For ten weeks, she is going to blog daily about one thing that she loves and she has invited us to join her. What a fab idea! I think, I'm going to give this a shot!!!

So, today is the first official day of #LOTD and the topic of the day is Clothes.

Click here to find out more about 'Love of the Day'!
Yay, thank you, Louise!

I now have the perfect excuse to share with you a pretty, pretty top (when it comes to clothes and me, it ALWAYS comes back to pretty tops, usually vest style!) that I have been lusting over this last week or so. Honestly, I have been logging on every day, sometimes two or three times, to swoon over this little number.

Image from the Ebay listing here.
Sigh, isn't she gorgeous?! If it wasn't for the fact that yet again my car has 'broke' then I swear, this beauty would have been winging her way over to me by now.

She is a sample piece from Sass and Bide currently for sale on Ebay, find the listing here (and let me know if you're sassy enough to get her).

Let me list a few of the things I love about her:
- She is asymmetrical and one shouldered, a combination which always shows just enough flesh to be alluring and flattering.
- She is so versatile. I'd imagine, you could wear her with jeans, leggings, skirts or hot pants (if you so desire) and look equally stylish.
- All those sequins, who can resist a bit of sparkle? I love the fact that again the 'twinkle' factor is balanced. The black jersey base works the sequins well and keeps the top on the right side of OTT.
Also as the Ebayer states, much of Sass and Bides' current collection features sequins so she is 'on trend'.

While we're talking Sass and Bide, I also adore this simple but very cute 'Pause for Thought Tank Top' that I spy on the Harvey Nichols website (listed with a sale price of £42).
Image from the Harvey Nichols site here.

I love the way it appears to hang and the way, the circle of sequined embellishment will be just enough to catch eyes!

What clothes item are you lusting over or cherishing deep?

X

PS If you would like to join in with the LOTD (go on!:) ) then hop over to Louise's blog to find out more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...