Wednesday 28 November 2012

Facebook! :)


Mission Me! is having a little makeover this week and I have some exciting plans for lots more beauty, fashion and chat which is why Mission Me! has now landed on Facebook. Yay!

I'd love it if you took the time to click the link and like xx
Have you got a Facebook page for your blog? I'd love to know. Yes, five years too late, but this Facebook malarkey could well become my new obsession. I've already spent an hour or so liking a few of my favourite pages (yep, some of you are there!)

I hope your week is going well. I'm off to find my phone, I have a horrible feeling that I've left it three miles away. Darn!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for liking my blog page on Facebook, I've just popped over and liked yours :) x

Essjay23x said...

@Laura
Obviously, I was going to like yours, Hun!! You were one of the first blogs I ever followed, think I was on wordpress then and you were emerald88. Remember my short-lived you tube era and my little rave about your lovely blog. Cor, Laura, we go back quite a long way!!! ;)

Marsa said...

cute blog! first time here. just liked your page for ya <3

happyleeliving.blogspot.com

Essjay23x said...

@Marsa
Thank you ever so much. I hope you come back here and to facebook soon. Have a fab weekend xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...