Friday 29 November 2013

Yay, coming home (blogging) again!

So . . . it has being a lonnggggg while but well, you know me, I always end up back here eventually.

Yes, I could give you lots of excuses as to my latest hiatus - I sure believe that I've got lots of genuine ones, 2013 has been the craziest year ever and that is official - and maybe I will share some of it with you another time but for now, thank you if you are reading this. Thank you to those that have hung around *massive grin* and thank you to you newbies, I know it is going to be nice meeting you! : )

Since it is kind of like a new start/chapter and we're talking happy times and beautiful things etc, this might be the time to share with you the latest addition to my wish list.



This little 'Stay Positive' troll bead is absolutely gorgeous and I love the whole meaning of it. Beads and charms are my new 'thing' at the moment. Until a fortnight or so ago, I never really got the whole charm bracelet thing but now I'm frantically trying to put together a bracelet which not only tells my story so far but brings in to my future, all the things I aspire to and for.

Whichever way you turn this troll bead, 'you will always have a plus sign smiling up at you', a reminder that there is always a bright side or a light at the end of the tunnel. I love the notion of this and I'm not sure yet exactly how (since it costs £312) but this beautiful charm WILL sit on my wrist one day, a constant reminder that no matter what is happening, everything can eventually be ok again. In fact, even better! While I'm waiting for my little bead and the bank account to cooperate, I'd love to hear if anybody knows of a nice dupe or anything similar around.

I hope 2013 has been the best year for you all yet and though I've shirked the blogging. I may not have missed as much as you might think, I've still been following a few of you lovelies. 

Yep, there are some absolutely amazing blogs out there but tell me, has 2013 been as good to you as you deserve? Oh and the shopaholic in me is screaming to know what your best purchase (beauty, fashion, bead, charm or otherwise) has been? What possessions mean the most to you?


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to see you back! Best purchase of 2013? That's gonna be a long list! haha xx

Essjay23x said...

Thank you, Laura. Thanks for still been here xx Ha, that sounds like a post you *must* write then. Look forward to reading it! ; ) xxx

The CSI girls said...

Yay glad you're back. I love the idea behind that bead. I love my thomas sabo charm bracelet! M xx

Essjay23x said...

Me too, I LOVE blogging so much and have really missed it : )Thomas Sabo, I forgot about then! I need to investigate further xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...